The Ullswater Association is a membership group representing tourism businesses in and around the Ullswater Valley in the Lake District. We work on behalf of members to promote and enhance the area and to encourage visitors here.
By becoming a member of the Ullswater Association we can work with other local businesses, authorities and agencies to collectively make an impact on issues that affect the success of the area.
Together we can inform and influence economic development strategies, we can bring members together for increased trading and collaboration, develop events and projects at the heart of the community, give you an opportunity to make new contacts and of course encourage tourism in the area.
Membership of the Ullswater Association gives you:
- Listing and images on ullswater.com
- Listing in the Visit Ullswater leaflet with local, regional, national and international distribution
- Quarterly member meetings
- Annual familiarisation trips
- Dedicated marketing support focussed on raising both members’ profiles and the profile of the area as a whole
- Dedicated administration support for the association
- Representation of the association within regional tourism organisations
- Unlimited p ress release distribution
- One press release drafted on your behalf, circulated and followed up each year
- Social media activity
- Blog sharing
- Photography library
- Ad hoc Marketing and PR advice
All this for less than a decent size ad in the local newspaper!
Ullswater Association Membership Price List 2017 / 18
|Bed & Breakfast||£100|
|Self-Catering||£100||Up to 6 units|
|Places to Eat||£100|
|Attractions (Small)||£100||0-20,000 visitors|
|Activities & Things to do||£100|
|Additional listing under another category for other activity at the same site.||£50||If your main business is B&B but you offer evening meals, you can be listed under ‘Places to Eat’ by taking an additional listing.|
|Category 2||Price includes one free additional listing under another category for other activity at the same site.|
|Attractions (Large)||£250||20,000+ visitors|
|Camping, Caravanning & Glamping||£250||Campsites offering more than just tent pitches|