Welcome to the Glenridding Gallery by Ullswater. We aim to showcase the best creative talent from around Ullswater and the Lake District, giving you a chance to see and buy some of the most stunning works of art created by local artists and artisans all of whom have been inspired by the wonderful scenery and atmosphere of Ullswater and the Lake District.
Come and visit our new Gallery and Shop in Glenridding. We have a huge range of innovative and interesting stock including:
- Photos and Canvases from local photographers including Charlene Bell of Beyond Imagination Photography, Mark Littlejohn, James Bell, and Mel Allen
- Original paintings from our local Ullswater Art Club, including inspirational works from Dr Anthea Kaan
- The Herdy Company – offering unique design led products for gift, home and accessory that are made to make you smile
- Spirit of the Lakes – Bedrock Gin and Standing Stones Vodka – the first ever gin and vodka made with Lake District Spring Water
- Bespoke handmade jewellery from AP Jewellery – who are based just up the road in Troutbeck
- A great selection of books from the Lakeland Childrens Book company
- Local delicacies including biscuits and preserves from the Flavour of Lakeland company
- We also stock a range of goods from the ever popular Coniston Gifts Company
For more information why not come and visit our shop – located in the heart of Glenridding next to Sharmans and opposite the Glenridding Hotel.
Glenridding gallery is open from 10a.m until 6p.m. Seven days of the week.
Services & Facilities
- Photos and Canvases
- Ullswater Art Club
- The Herdy Company
- Spirit of the Lakes
- AP Jewellery
- Lakeland Childrens Book company