Patterdale Village Store
What’s in our Store?
The village of Patterdale is located at the heart of the English Lake District and offers the opportunity to explore some of Lakeland’s finest fells. Patterdale Village Store and Post Office offers a quality service to visitors and local people. We might be small, but we’ve probably got what you need!
We are open every day for:
- Delicious home made bread – baked daily on the premises. Why not try our wholemeal loaves, fresh baguettes or white baps?
- Full range of Nespresso Coffees
- Newspapers and magazines to keep you in touch with the news.
- Fresh sandwiches, pies and snacks that are (almost!) guaranteed to get you up that hill.
- Hot sandwiches to takeaway including Bacon Baps, Cumberland Sausage baguettes, hamburgers, pork rib sandwich, chicken, spicey beanburger (vegetarian)
- A fine selection of wines, beers and spirits to celebrate your ascent of Helvellyn – or to toast the superb Lakeland scenery. We’ve tasted most of the wines so we can give you some real advice!
- Cash back service – free cashback with purchases over £10.00, or a small service charge for smaller transactions. All you need is a UK debit card – Solo, Switch, Delta or Electron.
- Good range of groceries, frozen food and household goods – including the very more-ish Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding.
- Soap, toothpaste, shampoo and those other bits that you may forget to pack.
- Cool drinks and ice creams for those hazy, lazy days of summer.
- Burgers, buns and everything you’ll need for a sizzling barbecue.
- Maps, trekking poles, rucksacks and camping supplies.
- Plasters, bandages, blister stuff and repairs for those feet not yet used to the Lakeland fells.
- The odd Mars Bar or three and other chocoholic essentials.
- Patterdale Terrier souvenirs
- Waterproof jackets and trousers, gloves, hats and socks (winter and summer)
- Children’s toys and games – for kids, young and old!
- Postcards and greeting cards, gifts, souvenirs and camera film.
- Post Office services (Monday to Thursday a.m).
- The only thing we can’t provide is guaranteed sunshine!