In a beautifully secluded location at the edge of Ullswater Lake, these cabins provide unique accommodation for a party of up to four people in recently restored buildings, originally erected in the 1930s. One cabin comprises two bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the other contains a fitted kitchen and seating area with a traditional wood burning stove for those chilly nights.
Wake up to delightful views across the Helvellyn range, experience red deer grazing at dawn in the fields and woods and immerse yourself in the sounds of silence apart of course from the bleating of our traditional Herdwick and Swaledale sheep.
Please note the following information below, before your stay with us. It is not possible to access Beckside Cabins by vehicle. Guest are welcome to walk or be transported by a member of staff in an all terrain vehicle (ATV) Regretfully dogs are not permitted, due to the close proximity of sheep on the farm.
Living Cabin –
- Fully fitted kitchen/ fridge / dishwasher / electric oven and hob
- 2 seater sofa / dinning table and chairs / wood burning stove / electric heating
Sleeping Cabin –
- Bedroom one with double bed
- Bedroom two with hand crafted bunk beds for children or adults
- Bathroom with over the bath shower, sink and WC A camp fire area situated outside.
- Wi-Fi available